Registration is now open
The ICCA Congress: A MUST for Meeting Industry Professionals!
- We’re anticipating an all-time record attendance of well over 1,000, with an especially strong showing from our European members, who make up over 50% of the total ICCA membership.
- We’re committed to line up the largest and strongest ever group of expert speakers from outside the meetings industry, who will be drawn from all regions of the world.
- We promise to deliver a record attendance by hosted international association executives, both on stage and as delegates.
- The world-class education programme will be custom-designed from scratch, and will help shape the future direction of international association meetings.
- There will be a range of new networking experiments introduced to enable delegates to do better business with each other, and to exchange knowledge more effectively.
- If you’re serious about international association meetings, the 2017 ICCA Congress is a must attend event: add the dates to your diary today!
Prague Congress Center goes greenPrague Congress Centre has completed the complex reconstruction of technical equipment that will result with a cut down of the annual operating costs by 30%. The first months have already indicated that the percentage of the savings can be even higher. The reconstruction was done according to the plans in full operation by ENESA.
Click here for more information.
ICCA searches far and wide for new insights to enrich delegate knowledge!We’re still just in the first quarter of the year and yet the ICCA Events team are full steam ahead in the planning of a better education programme than ever before. The team are searching far and wide across continents and carefully selecting speakers from a diverse melting pot of intellectual backgrounds, experiences and thought models in a bid to deliver a truly world-class and experiential programme for ICCA members this year in Prague. Click here to read more.